Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Often Wonder

The second hand in the clock ticks every second,
and with every tick life moves on.
We meet people everyday,
we talk to them and then we move on.Every day morning comes ,
we say hello to many people around us,
and then we move on.
Moving on and on is what has become our life.

I often wonder who moves on ?
Is it life which makes us move or is it we who moves life.
Everyday I see someone struggling with his/her troubles.
Everyday I see dreams in someone's eyes.
Everyday I see tears rolling down from someone's cheek.
Everyday I see someone trying to restrict tears roll down.
Everyday I see someone with determination and will.

I often wonder what makes me see all these?
Is it life who shows me these things,
or is it me who want to see life in all these.
I hope one day I will get answers to all my questions...

No comments: