Thursday, June 14, 2007

Aprajeeta - The Unbeatable

Life has its own ways.Man thinks something and things happen at their own wish.Everyone wants to take control of their own lives.All of us want that life should take turns as for our wishes...but does it happen every time.No.Our lives are not controlled by our wishes.We have no control over the incients happening .Whenever anything goes against our wishes we feel dejected.We start blamming of our luck , the unknown force which controls everything.We start feeling whole cosmos is conspiring against us.But do these feelings have any meaning?No scene in life can be rewinded , none can be edited .One has to accept whatever comes to him/her bravely.The real winners are those who win in the battel of life when all conditions were adverse.I usually used to get depressed, dejected, unhappy on small but unhappy incidents.But now I realise that how insignificant they were.By giving importance to those small things I wasted so many precious moments of my life.Today I realise that nothing has more significance in life than life itself.I have a few friends who have witnessed so many things at an young age which are enough for a person to get nervous breakdown.But they were brave enought to fight and win the fight even.You have been a source of inspiration for me."Life can give you a thousand reasons to cry, but you can give life thousand reasons to smile."

Dedicated to my friendSonali Aparajeeta .You are rocking.May god bless you.

No comments: